Soooo many things in our lives have changed since the last time I posted. I would love to update it all, but it would take FOREVER, so I've decided to just update tidbits for now, and then hopefully I can be a little more consistent. So, here are some highlights:
*we now have a travel trailer, and have been staying it it for about 2 weeks! So far, so awesome!
*QL turned 3, which actually happened between the last 2 posts, but I still feel that the occasion is a highlight! She has also started taking notice of some sight words! (GO and EXIT, both travel words! LOL). I would also like to note that she has had only one potty accident since arriving at the RV!
*IW is eating NONSTOP and is growing like a weed. The fact that he is turning 5 this fall has me a little verklempt. I am completely aware of time and how it's spent these days. (Lovin' the RV and watching the clouds roll by, I must say.)
*Em~ well that's an entire entry all to itself. Let's just say that he is 11 months, and all of the lovely things that come with that age. He dances, which makes my heart happy; he's taken his first (and many more) steps, which makes my heart (just a little) sad. He has begun signing, and even trying to talk as he does so (a pretty good version of all-done has been vocalized). He says "no-no-no" with THE funniest scrunched nose-mouth puckered expression, accompanied by waving arms and serious attitude. He actually slapped Husband in the face yesterday, which was not so cute. When we travel over bumpy roads, he says "aaaahhhhh" to hear his shaky voice! You get the picture; he's just a stinkin' cute baby. I'm trying to just love every minute. His tiny baby innocence is already diminishing and I want to revel in what's left of it.
*Husband and I have talked about it, and we've decided to start Kinder in the fall with IW. I am super excited about this! I know that if he's doing school, QL will want to do school as well, so I'm also going to be doing a preK program as well. So far I have found everything that I'm going to use online and (get this!) FREE!!!!! Except of course for the stuff that I have at home that I have already bought, which is quite a lot to be honest.
Okay, just a really cute quote from QL and then I will bid you adieu:
QL: Mama, why do I have another ankle? I have 3 ankles, do I?
Me: No honey, we all only have 2 ankles.
QL: Well, how come I have this ankle right here?
Me: Honey, that's your hip bone.
QL: Oh, ....yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment