Monday, February 27, 2012

Another Daybook!

Do you want to do a daybook?????  Go here to join in!

Outside my window...  the sun has been playing peek-a-boo all day.  It's in the mid 60s and gorgeous.
I am thinking...  about all the things that need to be done to the house to get it ready to sell. 
I am thankful...  for any and all of you who prayed for our family last week.  Turns out God heard you, and Husband has a pretty good lead on a new job!!!!
In the kitchen...   feeding the AFB starters.
I am wearing...   Pajamas.  Wish I could say it was still morning. : /
I am creating...   lesson plans...
I am going...     CRAZY.   Just kidding.  But really.  Three year olds are hard.
I am wondering...   why boys are so much harder to raise than girls (at least in my house, at this moment in time).  I'm on my second toddler boy, and I am just over it today.
I am reading...  two different Lenten devotionals that are pretty cool.  This is the first year I've done this, and am really enjoying it.
I am hoping... Em falls asleep.  He SO desperately needs a nap, and ADAMANTLY refuses to take one.  (He didn't, by the way.)
I am looking forward to...  bedtime!
I am learning...   that poor planning makes everyone suffer.  I was not well enough prepared for Monday morning this week, and we're all paying the price.
Around the house...  I'm trying to get my two littlest folks to take a nap, and both are testing my limits.  The big kids are playing in the backyard with a neighbor boy.
I am pondering...  dinner.  I have no desire.
A favorite quote for today...  "Let's have a hug.  A BIG hug." ~Em, even after I had been a less than grace-filled Mamma.
One of my favorite things...  hmmm.  My mechanical pencil.  Is that weird?
A few plans for the rest of the week...  this Friday is our homeschool park day (yay!), and Husband will probably come home one day toward the end of the week.
A peek into my day...  
Can you see how tired?!?!?!  I sure do love this kid.






2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a topsy turvy day with topsy turvy emotions. Hang in there! I hope the sun is shining out your way and that your hubby got the job.

    Blessings,

    Annie Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sweet words! This "did-he, didn't-he" has got me so distracted that the kids are really paying the price. My goal this week is to let go and let God!
    Hope you have a great weekend and coming week!

    ReplyDelete