Okay, so I suppose it's time to post something new on here. I've put it off because every time I come to the site, I see that old post and it's a little daunting to figure out what to say after that. I guess the only way to remedy that is to just take another step. Anyway, I finally feel like I'm catching my breath! Everyday is no longer consumed with sadness, but with hope and a new perspective. My words for 2010 are SIMPLIFY and FOCUS (my daughter constantly repeats the latter to me, lovingly I'm sure!). These words apply to every area of my life. I will go into more depth on this "project" if anyone is interested. Anyway, as for grief, my dad's ashes are still in the laundry room. I intend to bury them this spring, and am preparing for the wave of hurt that will inevitably come with that event. I don't know what else to say about that.
Oh, and as for me and God....we're working on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment