Hey there......uh, whoever! I was totally going to post more about living in an RV, and then life got crazy. My mom had a brain biopsy, and I seriously thought she was going to die, and we drove to Mo. She didn't die, but she is still in the hospital, two months later. And then my grandpa did die, and we drove back to Mo. That was terribly sad, but he had been sick for several years, and I feel comforted knowing that he is with my grandma. She was awesome. Anyway, then Husband got called back to the home office, and then sent back to another site and........blah blah blah. CRAZY. And now we'll be heading to Florida and we'll NOT be staying in the RV for this trip, so I will continue that series of posts later. Also, I had a creepy 'fix-it' guy come to my house to give me a quote on some work and instead he told me about how he read my blog and how I travel with my kids and basically he freaked me out and made me really not want to use the internet for a while. Seriously, I have 5 followers, and he isn't one of them. (If you're reading this, creepy guy, that was not cool. Sorry if you got fired. You really freaked me out.)
I am back, and have much to write about. HOORAY!
LOL- tooo funny!
ReplyDelete~Rue