Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Hi out there! We have been doing an awful lot of living lately, and so I haven't had a lot of time, or even desire to sit and write. I've been reading (A LOT) for fun, which is nice. We are on our 6th week of school, and it's going so well that I can hardly believe it. We have left Florida : ( , and are heading to Nebraska in less than a week. :) We will be very near family and old friends, and though I know it will be hard to beat dolphins in the backyard, we are all excited to go. After that, there's a very good chance we will be home....like, for good. Mind boggling. I'm trying not to think about it or count on it too much, but that goes against my very nature. I am going to try to write more often, and figure it will happen since cold weather is right around the corner. Lots of time inside and all that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment