Sooooo, 3 new books came in the mail today, and I know I've got more coming. I've decided that keeping track of the books I buy this year will be a good idea for two reasons.
- To see how many of them we actually read.
- To see how many books I buy (and how much money I spend on them).
This one actually came from PaperbackSwap.com, so I didn't have to pay for it.
I've also bought several books for my Kindle lately. Don't judge me. As I'm sure these lists will prove, I buy books in bursts, depending on what my interests are and what's going on around our home. I also usually search the library first. Unfortunately our local library doesn't have a lot in the way of homeschooling/unschooling books. And some books are just cheaper to own than to keep paying late fees for. : )
I already feel like this is a really good idea. I've already bought enough books to last me a few months, which I wouldn't have realized had I not listed them out.
Kindle books bought recently:











No comments:
Post a Comment