Thursday, January 26, 2012

More books I've bought


Some new books have arrived that haven’t been reported….er, posted.

Learning all the Time  by John Holt

Homeschooling Gifted and Advanced Learners by Cindy West

The Story of the Pilgrims coloring books and Pilgrim House sticker books, both from Dover Publications.

 
The books below are ones I've ordered for my kindle.  The last 3 were free, but I listed them anyway, so I'll remember to read them.  

Yes, I do realize that this is starting to look like an addiction.  Don't judge me.



One Bite at a Time: 52 Projects for Making Life Simpler
Oxenreider, Tsh


A Million Miles in a Thousand Years: How I Learned to Live a Better Story
Miller, Donald


Fifteen Minutes Outside: 365 Ways to Get Out of the House and Connect with Your Kids
Cohen, Rebecca P.


Mindset for Moms: From Mundane to Marvelous Thinking in Just 30 Days
Martin, Jamie C.


Aunt Phillis's Cabin Or, Southern Life As It Is
Eastman, Mary H. (Mary Henderson)


Sabbath in Puritan New England
Earle, Alice Morse


Letters from America
Brooke, Rupert

No comments:

Post a Comment