Monday, April 16, 2012

A Real Quick Update

I realized this morning that I haven't written here for a while.
As anyone with several young children knows, things are always changing and evolving, and you have to pay attention or get lost in the swirl of it all.
So that's what I've been busy doing.....or at least trying to do!  ; )

So a real quick update!
  • We've been living and learning, always.
  • I had a bit of a pregnancy scare (YIKES!), which turned out to just be my body being crazy.
  • Husband's job situation is a continuous roller-coaster.   And it seems a change and move are now not just wanted, but necessary.  Good times.
  • Jo is growing like a weed, which is both magnificent and heart-breaking.  She's nearly ready for a bigger car seat, she's crawling at break-neck speeds, pulling herself up, and moments away from walking.  She now has 4 beautiful teeth, and loves to show them off with her infectious smile.  My, how I love this baby!
  • Our lessons have slowed down as the weather has warmed up.  I think this is only normal.  Our routine has changed a bit, but I'll talk about that later.  
  • I know there's more, but my tiny people are beckoning me....
I'm trying to slow down and spend my time IN these moments because time is just flying by......and I want to get this right.   So if I don't post as often as I should, please bear with me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment