Life is full of irony.
My latest dose arrived in the form of a cold, which (as usual) turned into laryngitis.
This week was supposed to be the first of our new curriculum plan. Our new literary curriculum plan that is comprised almost exclusively of read alouds.
Monday went of smashingly. The kids were feeling a little wimpy on Tuesday, but we got our work done, and everyone was still pretty enthusiastic. By Wednesday evening I was feeling a little puny myself. Thursday morning saw all bets called off. Friday I had half a voice. Today, Saturday, finds me at just above a whisper, which requires a painful amount of energy.
The last time I had laryngitis (about 6 months ago) it lasted 2 weeks.
I had this grand plan of working 6 weeks on and taking 1 week off, and part of the reason we started this week was so that we could have off the week of Thanksgiving. It's only week 1 and we're off track. And if I don't have a voice next week, we're kind of hosed.
Through all of this I am trying to remember that God's plan is better than mine, and His timing is never wrong. He's always, always trying to teach me about my control issues.
QL's kindergarten graduation is tomorrow, and next Sunday is Em's 4th birthday. Having the extra time to focus on these important celebrations really is a blessing! And if I'm being honest, everyone will probably be blessed by a little less blabber from mom! : )
My latest dose arrived in the form of a cold, which (as usual) turned into laryngitis.
This week was supposed to be the first of our new curriculum plan. Our new literary curriculum plan that is comprised almost exclusively of read alouds.
Monday went of smashingly. The kids were feeling a little wimpy on Tuesday, but we got our work done, and everyone was still pretty enthusiastic. By Wednesday evening I was feeling a little puny myself. Thursday morning saw all bets called off. Friday I had half a voice. Today, Saturday, finds me at just above a whisper, which requires a painful amount of energy.
The last time I had laryngitis (about 6 months ago) it lasted 2 weeks.
I had this grand plan of working 6 weeks on and taking 1 week off, and part of the reason we started this week was so that we could have off the week of Thanksgiving. It's only week 1 and we're off track. And if I don't have a voice next week, we're kind of hosed.
Through all of this I am trying to remember that God's plan is better than mine, and His timing is never wrong. He's always, always trying to teach me about my control issues.
QL's kindergarten graduation is tomorrow, and next Sunday is Em's 4th birthday. Having the extra time to focus on these important celebrations really is a blessing! And if I'm being honest, everyone will probably be blessed by a little less blabber from mom! : )
ReplyDelete性正妹視頻影音聊天
性正妹視頻影音交友
性正妹視頻聊天直播
性正妹視頻聊天視訊
性正妹視頻聊天影音
性正妹視頻聊天交友
性正妹視頻交友直播
性正妹視頻交友視訊
性正妹視頻交友影音
性正妹視頻交友聊天